More updates here: Bisdak sa Sugbu
|Google's latest Ruby (Hagupit) track (Red, 24-hour forecast; Blue, 48-hour forecast; and Green, 72-hour forecast)|
Tweets about RubyPH
|Source: Plan A.E|
|Source: The Unbounded Spirit|
|Tuslob Buwa experience during our barkada outing (2009).|
* Pig Brain - We used to buy pig brains on Carbon for only Php10-Php20. I am not really sure how much it costs now that pig brains are in demand.
* Pig Liver - Just a really small amount to mix with the pig brain.
* Oil from Pork - This is still available in Carbon. This is to be used just like cooking oil.
* Marrow Bones - This will be used for the "soup". If not available, may use corn starch, knorr cubes and/or other seasonings.
* Seasonings (ie. soy sauce) - This includes seasonings to season the pig brain with. In our case, we often request the pig brain and liver already seasoned and we will get it the next day.
You may ask for instructions on how to do the cleaning and seasoning from the vendor just like what a couple of my friends did.
* Small frying pan
* Hanging rice / puso
* Pot for the soup